Pro Versioner (was FCP Versioner) is an extensive backup and versioning tool for your project, event and bin files. It creates a backup whenever you save and is a useful way of keeping track of versions over time.
- Versioning - Every time you save, Pro Versioner backs up your project file. Unlike regular autosave, this gives you a wide time range if you need to restore an earlier version.
- Annotations - Differentiate between backups with annotations and screenshots.
- Backup Management - Extensive backup management options
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Pro Versioner now requires OS X 10.8 or higher
- Fixed a hang that could occur when starting the background helper
- Prevented temporary FCPX events created during operations like exporting from being automatically backed up
- Various other bug fixes, tweaks, and improvements
- OS X 10.8 or later
- One of the following:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC / CS5 or higher
- Avid Media Composer 5 or higher
- Final Cut Pro X 10.1 or higher
- Final Cut Studio 2 (FCP 6) or higher