Split n Join allows you to split and combine specific types of files. Split n Join adds four more components to SplitMe, another software title we develop, to let users combine files. Use SplitMKV to split a single Matroska movie into multiple independent movie clips, each of which can be opened. JoinMovie allows users to combine independent movie clips into one QuickTime movie, which can be saved, imported back and then exported to create a self-contained, multiplexed QuickTime movie. Likewise, users can combine multiple independent audio clip into one, which can be exported to create a joint audio clip. JoinImg deals with more...
- Fix: The command-line tool counterpart for AVISplit was available for PowerPC. So AVISplit ultimately failed under Snow Leopard. Now, this command-line tool is in Universal Binaries.
- Fix: SplitMKV could fail when the split size had a decimal point. So the application now forces the user enter a positive integer as a split size.
- The application can regenerate preference files more...
- QuickTime 7.5 (No Pro upgrade is required)
- A movie to be split must have at least 388 pixels in height under SplitMovie
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software