Developer website: Limit Point Software
AddMovie is an app utility for easily joining several files into one single movie, and performing the inverse operation of splitting a movie at select frame times into multiple movies. You can also use AddMovie to convert a set of movies to other formats. Various options are available in the Preferences window, such as: choosing export format, making a "self contained" (copy video and sound from all source movies) or "reference" movie (yielding a smaller movie file with dependencies), and chapterizing. Many more!
- Combine movies, saving in various movie formats
- Create slide shows of pictures
- Modify duration of movies
- Batch export movies to various formats
- Add movie chapters
- Edit movies
- Play movies at arbitrary rates, including sound files
- Split movies at arbitrary points
- Set a movie's poster frame, and count frames
- Extract sound track into a sound file
- Much more!
AddMovie imports all file formats supported by QuickTime. AddMovie outputs QuickTime (mov) file format, as well as exporting to other file formats provided by the QuickTime codecs on your system. Use the Preferences window to specify output options.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Maintenance update
- OS X 10.6.8 or later