OpenEmu is about to change the world of video game emulation, one console at a time... For the first time, the 'It just works' philosophy now extends to open source video game emulation on the Mac. With OpenEmu, it is extremely easy to add, browse, organize and with a compatible gamepad, play those favorite games (ROMs) you already own.
- Library - One of the standout features of OpenEmu is how it organizes all your games into one unique, unified games library. Watch as backups of the games (ROMs) you already own are gracefully added to their appropriate library and box art is
- Added mGBA, a faster and more accurate GBA emulator, as the new default GBA core plugin.
- Added automap support for Horipad Ultimate controller.
- Optimized input handling and core helper process to further reduce latency.
- Improved search results in Save States and Screenshots libraries to be more precise.
- Fixed N64 games running too fast.
- OS X 10.11 or later