uBar is the Dock replacement. If you've never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock's
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on OS X more...
- New: App progress added - iTunes, VLC, and MPlayerX show track progress in their app tile
- New: Showing the calendar on hover is now an option in the Date & Time preferences pane
- New: Timepieces have an information sheet in the Date & Time preference pane
- Fixed: Launching VLC was causing a crash under certain circumstances
- Fixed: MPlayerX now more...
- OS X 10.9 or later