uBar is the Dock replacement. If you've never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X.
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock's
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on OS X more...
- Feature: New Shortcuts pane in Preferences window allowing a custom shortcut for toggling hiding, showing the uBar menu, and activity mode
- Feature: A separator divides folders from Apps in the Applications menu when the Show folders first option is checked
- Tweak: German localization updated
- Tweak: Activity mode is now triggered by the right-control key by more...
- OS X 10.9 or later