Developer website: innovative::bytes
start is a start menu for macOS and allows you to quickly find and structure your programs.
- Structuring Apps into Categories: With start you can categorize applications. So you don't have to search for the right application.
- Several categories per app: An application can be easily assigned to multiple categories.
- Group apps, directories and files into categories: You can also assign directories and files to a category. For example, if you are currently working on a project, you can simply assign a category to the necessary folders, files and programs - by selecting the category you will have access to it later on.
- new: The category fields in the configuration now also support copy&paste via hotkey (cmd + xcv)
- new: The search function in the configuration has been revised. Now it is possible to search for comments.
- new: Entries can now optionally be started with a single mouse click
- bugfix: Aliases are now recognized identically, no matter if they are added by drag'n'drop or button
- Various code optimizations
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Version Downloads
- 03 Aug 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X