ViMediaManager allows you to gather, store, and manage information, extra art, trailers, and television tunes for your movie, television, and anime collections, and can be used on its own, or in combination with XBMC, YAMJ, or Boxee. It embodies the Mac's passion for ease-of-use while still providing great power with a really clean user interface.
- Manage your movie, television and anime collections.
- Download media metadata from TheMovieDB.org, IMDb.com, TheTVDB.com, RottenTomatoes.com, and AniDB.net in your language*.
- Get trailers, posters, fan art, banners, clear art, more...
- Updated FanartTV API to support v3.
- Updated Sparkle framework and code so it wouldn't crash on OS X 10.10 Yosemite anymore.
- Now doing some name cleaning when moving movie files to folders.
- Added metasearch to secret episode menu.
- Fixed YouTube trailer downloading.
- Fixed an issue where ViMediaManager would freeze while more...
- OS X 10.5 or later