ViMediaManager allows you to gather, store, and manage information, extra art, trailers, and television tunes for your movie, television, and anime collections, and can be used on its own, or in combination with XBMC, YAMJ, or Boxee. It embodies the Mac's passion for ease-of-use while still providing great power with a really clean user interface.
- Manage your movie, television and anime collections.
- Download media metadata from TheMovieDB.org, IMDb.com, TheTVDB.com, RottenTomatoes.com, and AniDB.net in your language*.
- Get trailers, posters, fan art, banners, clear art, character art, disc art, logos, thumbnails, extra thumbs, extra fan art, trailers, and theme songs for your movies and series from the aforementioned sources, Youtube.com, HD-Trailers.net, televisiontunes.com, and Fanart.tv.
- Create, update, and edit NFO metadata; scans media for file info (codecs, resolution, etc.) and is saved with the media.
- Extra art chooser for downloading and choosing images to use for posters, backdrops, etc.
- Extra media chooser for downloading trailers and television tunes.
- Shows television and anime airing status, and next episode air date information thanks to TVRage.com.
- A feature-rich episodes manager that displays all known television and anime episodes, allowing you to keep track of which episodes you've already watched, and to edit and save NFO metadata with the episode files.
- Set manager for creating and editing movie sets/collections.
- Automatically rename files and folders according to highly customisable preferences.
- Keep your collections clean and organised.
- Find more to watch with recommendations from RottenTomatoes, TheMovieDB, and IMDb.
- And more!
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.