HTTP Client is a developer tool for debugging HTTP services by graphically creating and inspecting complex HTTP messages.
- HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, TRACE, OPTIONS, HEAD, CONNECT
- HTTP Basic Authentication (with Keychain integration)
- Custom HTTP request headers with pre-populated names and values (date format strings and most popular User-Agent strings)
- Supports sending request bodies with POST or PUT
- Follow or ignore redirects
- Optional syntax highlighting (changeable in Preferences)
- Optional text wrap (changeable in Preferences)
- Each HTTP Client window is a document more...
- Improved stability on OS X 10.7 Lion.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software