Song Sergeant intelligently identifies and removes duplicates, renames inconsistently named artists and albums, reunites orphaned song files to your library, and deals with missing song files. Song Sergeant will whip your music library into shape in no time.
- Finds and removes duplicate song files
- Intelligently merges song information and audio data from different song files
- Preserves your playlists while removing duplicates
- Identifies inconsistently named artists and albums
- Discovers orphaned song files within your music folder but not seen in iTunes more...
- Improved support for case sensitive file systems
- Improved speed and memory use for large libraries
- New contextual menu items "Send to MPFreaker", "Send to MusicBrainz Picard", "Move to Folder…" and "Automark"
- Improved playlist handling
- Orphans 'reunited' with Missing items are now removed from their sections
- Now also available for Windows!
- OS X 10.5 or later