Sonos (formerly Sonos Desktop Controller) allows you to control software for the Sonos Music System.
Music in your house.
When it comes to playing music, we believe all rooms should be created equal. That's why you can put ZonePlayers in absolutely any room where you want music - either connected directly to speakers or to your home theater and stereo system. With Sonos, no room is off-limits and you can add music to practically any number of rooms: the bedroom, the backyard, even the bathroom.
Music in your hands.
Sonos puts the control of all your music and all
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Send whatever you’re playing on Spotify to any Sonos speaker.
- Group all your rooms together, house party style.
- Crank up the volume in every room at once.
- Transfer a song from your headphones to a Sonos speaker.
- Share your Sonos system with friends who have the Spotify app and are on your WiFi network.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Internet connection for access to Internet radio stations and online software updates
- Sonos Multi-Room Music System