Note: 24U Toolbox Plug-In is no longer under development, and it is no longer available for sale.
24U Toolbox Plug-In is a toolbox full of useful calculation functions for your daily use.
Get a box full of the most useful simple functions for your daily use! This plug-in answers the question "If I was to buy a single plug-in, which one should I get?"
Be more efficient by using this plug-in's features in your daily development. Be more stable by using a robust well-maintained plug-in with quality technical support and continuous improvement. Be ahead of your competitors by not having to reinvent the wheel.
- Application-wide globals
- Precise timestamps (with microsecond precision)
- FileMaker value type checking
- Execute system scripts (Bash, Perl, PHP, Python, AppleScript, BAT, VisualBasic Script)
- Execute SQL on the current database
- Count and substitute text using Regular Expression patterns
- Find out by calculation which special windows (Script Debugger, Data Viewer) are open
- Merge fields and variables into text (faster than using Substitute)
- Get the client's public IP address
Features mainly (but not only) for FileMaker Pro 8 and 9:
- Define custom shortcuts to launch your scripts
- Execute FileMaker script at specified time
- Execute FileMaker script when leaving a field
- Execute FileMaker script by its name from within calculation
- Get/set default printer
- Lock FileMaker windows to prevent switching context