Acceptable image file formats: BMP, GIF, JP2, JPEG, MacPaint, PDF, Photoshop, PICT, PNG, QuickTime Image, SGI, TGA, TIFF and so on ( supported types by Cocoa; these differ depending on OS X version)
- Output image file format: JPEG or PNG
- Resize mode: width, height, fit, crop, area, ratio
- Margin, watermark adding feature
- Image resolution (DPI) adjusting feature
- system requirements changed to Mac OS X 10.6 or later(intel Mac only).
- user interface now has been compatible to Retina high resolution mode.
- deprecated APIs corrected.
- bug fixed: window does not highlight when image and/or folder drag to the window on El Capitan.
- bug fixed: resized image's orientation is NG if 'Copy EXIF tags' option is on and original image file has 'Orientation' tag exclude 1.
- OS X 10.6 or later