Developer website: Spiritworks Software Inc.
Resort Rental Tracker Plus is an easy-to-use hospitality and tenant tracking software program for both long term and short term rental properties with which you can:
- Manage any number of units and owners. Property management invoices can be generated for any time period, for your property owners.
- Organize all your rental activities, including tasks, contacts, and even appointments with this lodging rental software.
- View a Resort Map which can be used for quickly accessing information about the Unit, a Reservation or a Tenant, and recording payments.
- Keep track of all your long term rental units, tenants, rental income and expenses.
- Accept government subsidies(Section 8 certificate and voucher programs for example) as partial rent payments.
- Easily create reservation Confirmations, Statements and Receipts and either print or e-mail them to your guest.
- Send form letters to any or all contacts, guests or owners.
- Track all of your income and expenses. Create account registers for any number of accounts. Prints checks on your current blank checks.
- Easily generate income tax information.
- Improved Confirmations and Receipts
- Removed duplicate Total Charges line
- Deposit and Deposit Returned are no longer removed from Charges in Receipts
- Fixed problem with ending balances after returning a deposit
- Fixed other problems with returning a deposit
- Improved adding Other Charges and how these got reported in a PM Invoice
- Improvements to Specified Period option in PM Invoice
- Critical fix to PM Invoice
- Added a control to limit the number of payment periods included in the Payment History report
- Many other improvements to Payment History report
- Check #s are now added to the Method column in the Payments field
- Improvements to Rent Roll and Tenant Reports
- Improvements to List Contacts report
- Improvements to Rental Income Report
- You can now ONLY delete the Last RIT record for a tenant or ALL records for a tenant
- Reports with bolded lines are now printed correctly but no longer have footers
- Added support for printing on A4 paper in reports. A4 option must be set in Print Invoice options
- Other minor improvements
OS X 10.2 or later