Rubber Band Audio Processor is a convenient, friendly, and flexible tool for adjusting the speed and pitch of recorded audio.
- High quality pitch and speed adjustment, suitable for all kinds of musical material
- Tempo detection and target tempo setting, for quickly working directly in beats per minute even on un-tagged audio files
- Tempo Lock for quick comparative adjustments of files that have differing source tempo, such as unsorted collections of loops
- Extreme slowdowns and speedups, or very fine adjustments, equally supported
- Pitch control to the nearest cent, or to over two more...
- This version adds an option to control stereo width during processing. The version numbering has also been updated to match the versioning of the internal Rubber Band processing core.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software