Developer website: Decho Corp.
MozyHome is an online backup service. It keeps a backup copy of your files in one of our data centers. If you lose your original files, you can get a copy of them from Mozy.
Mozy is not a file sharing or archiving service. Other people will not be able to download your files. If you delete an original file on your computer, Mozy assumes that you no longer need a backup copy and will remove it from our servers after 30 days.
Mozy is smart about uploading files. It only uploads new files and the parts of an existing file that have changed.
Mozy Home is free for 2 GB of storage. 50 GB additional storage is available for $5.99 per month.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the restore window from opening if you clicked Restore Files within the Summary tab and then clicked somewhere outside the backup software before the restore window opened.
- Fixed an issue that caused the backup process to fail if you backed up a file with certain special characters in the filename and then deleted the file. The characters were <, >, carriage return (r), line feed (n), and trailing spaces.
- Fixed an issue for users of MozyPro or MozyEnterprise that caused the Use a personal key option to be available when selecting an encryption key option, even though this option was disabled by the administrator.
- Fixed an issue that caused the backup software in some situations to display incorrect values for file sizes and the number of backed up files.
- Fixed an issue for users of MozyPro or MozyEnterprise that caused the backup process to fail if the administrator changed the encryption key type in the default configuration and also selected the option to enforce changes.
- Fixed an issue for some users that prevented the proper rotation of the backup software log files.
- OS X 10.7 or later