QuickWho provides a rich array of information about specific Internet domains that surpasses other command-line, GUI or web-based "whois" tools. Are you curious about who owns a particular domain name? Do you want to contact them, or gather more information about them? QuickWho can help you with these tasks. And it's less cumbersome than using an Internet-based whois tool: thre's no need to load a Web page in a browser.
- Simple, pleasant-to-use interface
- Save domain data to a file or print for later analysis
- Display geographic data about domain as well as basic domain more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Updated whois library returns much better results
- Update to Python 3 modernizes development
- Initial port to Windows
- Update of geo-ip Web service
- OS X 10.11 or later