WhatRoute is designed to find the names of all the routers an IP packet passes through on its way from your Mac to a destination host. It also measures the round-trip time from your Mac to the router, thus enabling you to determine slow links--or hops--in the Internet. WhatRoute can also find dead links, such as routers that don't respond.
- A geo-location server is queried and the locations of the hosts discovered in a trace or seen active on the LAN, can be plotted on a low resolution map or viewed in high resolution on Google Earth
- WhatRoute also provides network and port scanning, ping, whois, DNS, more...
- Preferences - Enable/Disable Sparkle Updater.
- IP Locations - Now uses data from Maxmind GeoLite2.
- Map - Right click on flow endpoint to show location in Google Maps.
- Map - Left click on flow endpoint to display nearby networks.
- Map - Windows detached from popover controls are resizeable.
- Map - Display flag when mouse more...
- OS X 10.10 or later