WhatRoute is designed to find the names of all the routers an IP packet passes through on its way from your Mac to a destination host. It also measures the round-trip time from your Mac to the router, thus enabling you to determine slow links--or hops--in the Internet. WhatRoute can also find dead links, such as routers that don't respond.
- A geo-location server is queried and the locations of the hosts discovered in a trace or seen active on the LAN, can be plotted on a low resolution map or viewed in high resolution on Google Earth
- WhatRoute also provides network and port scanning, ping, whois, DNS,
- Bandwidth Monitor - More efficient plotting.
- Bandwidth Monitor - Add setting for graph refresh rate.
- Flow Monitor - Only capture 128 bytes of packet.
- Bandwidth Monitor - Fix 32 bit overflow on byte counters.
- Flow Monitor - Dont send packets to the main thread.
- Memory leaks - Fixed multiple
- OS X 10.10 or later