Developer website: Broad Reach Software
ArchiveMac helps you to archive and backup data from your old Time Machine snapshots so that you can be extra safe and save old versions of files before Time Machine is forced to erase them and they're lost forever.
Is your hard drive is filling up with huge media files? Have you run out of room because of large video files? Need a way to save those precious memories that fill up your drive with files that are too big to archive to a CD or DVD?
ArchiveMac allows you to archive those files to free up space.
Is your Time Machine backup volume filling up? When it does, Time Machine will warn you that it needs to delete old backups. What if you want to keep a record of old versions of files before they are deleted forever?
ArchiveMac helps you to archive data from your old Time Machine snapshots so that you can be extra safe and save old versions of files before Time Machine is forced to erase them and they're lost forever.
- No file or directory size limit. Files are spanned across as many discs as necessary.
- Archival supports skipping a disc or burning multiple copies of any disc.
- Archive plan may be saved and reused later, or used to burn multiple copies of some or all discs.
- The entire list of files in the archive is stored on each disc in a set. This allows easy searching through a large archive for desired files.
- Supports archiving to CD-R, CD-RW both 650 and 700MB.
- Supports archival to DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-DL. Single layer 4GB and dual layer 8.5GB.
- Fix deleting entries from plan by right mouse click when no row selected
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- CD, DVD burner