Kodi (was XBMC) is an award-winning free and open-source (GPL) software media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Note: To install Kodi on OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, you need to right-click the application after it has been more...
- Minimal OS X 10.7 Lion 64-bit required on OS X
- Minimal iOS 5.1 required and no more ATV2
- Minimum Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1 required on Android
- Various improvements in PVR section. This includes skin support and new PVR add-ons
- Complete video database clean-up session on stored data (no data will be lost). This may take some time on first more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- (Optional) Apple TV