Kodi (was XBMC) is an award-winning free and open-source (GPL) software media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Note: To install Kodi on OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, you need to right-click the application after it has been more...
- Never cache addons directories
- Fix typo when calculating forced ratio size
- AndroidStorageProvider: Ignore /mnt/runtime and don’t call Exists all the way every some 500 ms as this will affect performance
- Set of fixes for DirectX rendering
- Fixed crash under JSON-RPC on iOS/OSX
- 20% performance gain on opening EPG guide more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- (Optional) Apple TV