Navicat for Oracle is an ideal solution for Oracle administration and development which lets you create, edit databases, run SQL queries and connect to remote Oracle in an easier way. It features an intuitive GUI and offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with syntax highlight capability, SQL Preview, SQL Console, TEXT, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor, SSH Tunnel and more, to increase your productivity.
Also, Navicat provides a number of tools allowing to perform all the necessary database operations such as creating, editing, and duplicating database objects. It also offers a well-described wizard system
- Support smart quotes in Query Builder.
- Progress bar did not update in Data Transfer.
- Unable to expand connection tree in some case if the corresponding tab was not selected.
- Crashed while working with a profile in a virtual group.
- Unable to perform data synchronization using command line.
- OS X 10.7 or later