Navicat for Oracle is an ideal solution for Oracle administration and development which lets you create, edit databases, run SQL queries and connect to remote Oracle in an easier way. It features an intuitive GUI and offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with syntax highlight capability, SQL Preview, SQL Console, TEXT, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor, SSH Tunnel and more, to increase your productivity.
Also, Navicat provides a number of tools allowing to perform all the necessary database operations such as creating, editing, and duplicating database objects. It also offers a well-described wizard system more...
- Background color of keyword "SUM" did not change with non-white background in Query Editor
- Auto-completion did not work for 1 char alias in Query Editor
- Crashed when creating backup in Cloud connections
- Crashed when double-clicking the "Find in Database" result in some cases
- Queries with "JOIN" was not parsed correctly in some case in Query Editor
- OS X 10.7 or later