RipIt gets your movies off the disc and onto your Mac, where it's easier to find, organize and play them.
Why Rip Your DVDs?
- Use your laptop longer: Laptops use a lot more juice when they're spinning a DVD and a hard drive.
- Easily organize your movies: Moving files around on your computer is a lot easier than alphabetizing shelves full of DVDs.
- Find movies faster: Use your Mac's built in search tool, Spotlight, to find a movie in your collection... instantly.
- Peace of mind: Movies stored safely in your computer can't get lost, scratched or broken.
- Simplify more...
Note: This update must be downloaded manually.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Fixed an issue with disc identification - now OS X 10.9 only
- OS X 10.9 or later