flickery is a great new way to use and enjoy flickr with your Mac.
Whether you want to share, download, browse, comment or manage photos on flickr, flickery has got you covered.
- Upload videos and photos after retouching them, adding tags, titles, descriptions and gps locations
- Converts RAW files and video files that are not supported by flickr
- Use twitter to announce uploads, galleries, groups, photosets or items you like
- Organize photos and videos in your photostream with photosets and groups
- Manage your favorites and galleries
- Tag your items with a little help from the integrated tags browser
- Extensive search options
- search by text, tags, users and even locations
- Follow all of your contacts' uploads or browse them one by one
- Enjoy great shots in "Explore", look for items taken near your current location and check out shots in your groups
- Use the browser to take a quick look at items
- Use the windowed mode to get a more detailed look
- Use the fullscreen mode to see nothing but the photo or video in full detail