SAGE is open source mathematics software which creates a viable free open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and Matlab.
- General and Advanced Pure and Applied Mathematics. - Use SAGE for studying a huge range of mathematics, including algebra, calculus, elementary to very advanced number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, commutative algebra, group theory, combinatorics, graph theory, and exact linear algebra.
- Use an Open Source Alternative. - By using SAGE you help to support a viable open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and more...
- Multi-character variables not supported in legend_labels
- Add a 'all' option to the .nth_root() method of algebraic numbers
- A new structure for Reed-Solomon codes in Sage
- Improve assumption documentation and doctest recent improvements
- Do not count 4 times the same solution (up to rotations) in QuantuminoSolver
- Add edges() and endpoints() more...
- OS X 10.11.2 or later