SAGE is open source mathematics software which creates a viable free open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and Matlab.
General and Advanced Pure and Applied Mathematics. Use SAGE for studying a huge range of mathematics, including algebra, calculus, elementary to very advanced number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, commutative algebra, group theory, combinatorics, graph theory, and exact linear algebra.
Use an Open Source Alternative. By using SAGE you help to support a viable open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and MATLAB. more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Problems interrupting Singular
- Doctest that only integer +/- 1 gets special treatment
- FrédéFix typo in linear algebra docs.
- Doctest fixed Pynac RuntimeErrors
- Update reference HKP2015
- Memory leak in sage.misc.binary_tree.BinareeTree
- Fix math-readline script
- Fuzzy more...
- OS X 10.10 or later