Developer website: Thinking Code Software Inc.
Dejumble offers keyword tagging for additional categorization of large lists. Users may easily search by title or keyword tags with the advanced search bar. Whether users need to quickly create a to-do list, or organize thousands of tasks for many projects, Dejumble can help.
Dejumble 2.0 has seamless iCal synchronization. By synchronizing with iCal users can keep their tasks with them on the go or access them online using third party solutions that sync with iCal.
Version 2 brings powerful, yet simple note taking capabilities. Now, Dejumble 2.0 can be used for more than just task lists. Capture ideas, jot a quick note, and keep all your information in a quickly accessible, searchable location.
With Dejumble 2.0 you can sync your tasks with multiple computers and devices running Dejumble using your Dejumble Accounts service. Requires Dejumble for iPhone, available on the AppStore.
- Performance fixes for OS X 10.7 Lion and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Fixes major memory leak that would occur for some users.
- Removes legacy code and options for no longer supported features.
- Fixes to due date not correctly showing time when set to zero minutes.
- Fix issue with selected tag now showing depending on case.
- Uses modern memory management.
- OS X 10.5 or later