Plex Home Theater (was Plex [Media Center]) bridges the gap between your Mac and your home theater, doing so with a visually appealing user interface that provides instant access to your media. Plex can play a wide range of video, audio and photo formats as well as online streaming audio and video. The real power of Plex is found in its library features: Organize your media into versatile libraries, automatically retrieve metadata from the Internet, and display your libraries using one of the visually stunning skins.
Organize all of your media, from local drives, network shares, optical media and the Internet, in more...
- Support for music extras from Premium Music Libraries
- Underlying support for some new, upcoming features
- Server names are now shown for all sections in the home window by default
- Apply some ATMOS support patches
- Fixed warning when navigating Music sections
- Fixed watch later listing and more...
- OS X 10.6.3 or later
- Core Duo 2 GHz processor or better
- Note: Hardware-based video decoding is supported by Mac models equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, GeForce 320M, GeForce GT 330M; ATI HD Radeon GFX; or Intel HD graphics.