Plex Home Theater (was Plex [Media Center]) bridges the gap between your Mac and your home theater, doing so with a visually appealing user interface that provides instant access to your media. Plex can play a wide range of video, audio and photo formats as well as online streaming audio and video. The real power of Plex is found in its library features: Organize your media into versatile libraries, automatically retrieve metadata from the Internet, and display your libraries using one of the visually stunning skins.
Organize all of your media, from local drives, network shares, optical media and the Internet, in more...
- Support for building on FreeBSD
- Make pre-play load faster by not requesting file check directly.
- Our user select dialog did not contain enough Awesomeness, so we re-did it to contain at least 150% more Awesomeness.
- PHT now handles token invalidation much better and will prompt you to re-login when a token expires. (Expiry can happen when you more...
- OS X 10.6.3 or later
- Core Duo 2 GHz processor or better
- Note: Hardware-based video decoding is supported by Mac models equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, GeForce 320M, GeForce GT 330M; ATI HD Radeon GFX; or Intel HD graphics.