FileWard is a handy tool designed to bring high strength data encryption to Mac users. FileWard uses the cryptography libraries of OpenSSL to make six industrial strength encryption ciphers available in an easy to use drag and drop application. FileWard brings convenient high strength encryption to the clipboard allowing you to encrypt any clipboard contents including text, pictures, spreadsheets, whatever! In short, if you can copy it to the clipboard, FileWard can encrypt it. FileWard even lets you encrypt binary files directly to the clipboard. With FileWard, state of the art encryption of files and data is finally more...
- Addresses a reported issue with saving application preferences
- Cocoa build for OS X 10.7 or later
- Universal Carbon build for OS X 10.4 or later--Intel/PPC hardware--included in download
- Minor optimizations and improvements
- OS X 10.7 or later
- OS X 10.4, Intel32/PPC32 legacy--included in download