Logtalk is an Open-Source, object-oriented logic programming language that extends and leverages the Prolog language with a feature set suitable for programming in-the-large.
Logtalk supports modern code encapsulation and code reuse mechanisms without compromising the declarative programming features of Prolog. Logtalk is implemented in highly portable code and can use most modern and standards compliant Prolog implementations as a back-end compiler. The Logtalk distribution features portable libraries and portable assertions, documenting, diagraming, and unit testing tools, plus extensive code editing and more...
Logtalk Compiler and Runtime
- [Added] Support for `eos//0` as a built-in non-terminal.
- [Added] Detection and reporting of missing `meta_predicate/1` directives.
- [Improved] Optimize the performance of calls to local meta-predicates.
- [Fixed] Bug in the `current_predicate/1` built-in method when a predicate is re-declared with a more restrictive more...
- OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Compatible Prolog compiler