MidiKit is a MIDI file browser/editor and batch processor. The browser quickly displays the most significant information about MIDI files. The editor allows native SMF editing with unlimited undo/redo capacity. Finally, MidiKit allows you to apply several operations on your MIDI files by batch processing entire disks at a time.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
- Better handling of USE FOR DRUM PART sysex.
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) is no longer supported.
- Added support for UTF-8 encoded MIDI files.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred on quit.
- On the App Store version, the additional DSL banks where
- OS X 10.7 or later