Badia Exportools Standard for InDesign automates exporting individual document pages or spreads into separate files. It can also export selections, extract all the document text, and even split documents with their corresponding image links. You can export to any of these common formats: PDF, PostScript, EPS, Rich Text Format, Microsoft Word, ePub, JPEG, PNG.
The latest versions of Exportools Standard for InDesign also allow you to split documents, saving them as smaller InDesign documents, templates, or as IDML format.
- New version for InDesign CC 2015.
- 64-bit application.
- New options to create page separators when exporting groups as text.
- Requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Several fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC 2015
- Support for earlier versions of InDesign included in download