The Reader's main purpose is to make it easy for you to read text formatted books (files with a "txt" file extension). Many books of this type can be found on the internet. The Reader will also speak the text of the books to you if you wish. You can even put The Reader into automatic mode and let it read entire books to you. The Reader is meant to help you easily read text books but can also be used as a tool to help a person learn to read better.
- dramatic speed improvements when opening a book-takes about 1/6th the time it used to take
- new option to customize the view by using the button or the font menu
- new option to reset your view changes back to default values under the font menu
- view changes are remembered and restored at next launch
- view changes happen immediately without having to select the text first
- lots of other code improvements,/uL>
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later