Watch your network traffic behind the scenes, find the geographical location of your networks peers, measure network speed of each remote servers.
- Distinguish between IP/Port/Protocol Traffic
- Detail process name for each tcp communication.
- Calculates statistics for each networking stream.
- Filters displayed traffic (by port or address).
- Identifies gateway traffic (only for primary network IPv4 traffic)
- Supports IPv6
- Monitors multiple networks
- [Update] - Compatible with OS X 10.9 and OS X 10.10.
- [Update] - Code signed with v2 signatures for OS X 10.9.5 and above.
- OS X 10.7 or later