Folder Backup allows you to back up any folder into a single disk image archive with one simple click.
- It backs up your folder into a single disk image archive which is compact and prevents from any involuntary access.
- If you want you can possibly burn the resulting disk image archive onto a CD or DVD.
- You can select the source folder you want to back up.
- You can select the destination disk image in which you want to archive.
- You can drag an drop the source folder you want to back up on the application's icon or the window's buttons.
- When the backup is finished it
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, and OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite.
- OS X 10.1 or later