Sharpshooter lets you rename your screenshots with pinpoint accuracy. Sharpshooter is a small utility which aids the management of screenshots.
Sharpshooter lets you manipulate and process the screenshot while it is still fresh on your mind.
When you take a screenshot on OS X with Command-Shift-3 (or with another variation) Sharpshooter will present a window where you can review the picture and choose what to do with it. You can either rename it from its default name to something more descriptive, move the screenshot to the Trash, or cancel the operation keeping the screenshot as it is.
- Restored key shortcuts to let you change the location when renaming a screenshot. The shortcuts are:
- Documents: Command-Shift-O
- Desktop: Command-D and Command-Shift-D
- Downloads: Command-Option-L
- Home: Command-Shift-H
- Computer: Command-Shift-C
- Applications: Command-Shift-A
- Utilities: Command-Shift-U
- OS X 10.9 or later