Flux is advanced XHTML and CSS Web design software. You can do Web 2.0, AJAX, and most other buzzword-compliant things. Flux has the following features:
- Drag-and-drop design of Web pages, you can do almost anything without touching or even seeing XHTML/CSS . But you can meddle with the code if you want.
- Apply cool (or cheesy) effects to images from right within Flux.
- Embed Quicktime Movies, Flash and other objects.
- Edit sites directly off FTP and SFTP
Create the whole site
Note: Version 7 is a paid upgrade from previous versions.
- Mobile-first design
- Clipping paths
- Code assistance
- TouchBar support
- Style gallery
- Improved inspector
- Dozens of UI improvements
- Google-Font preview
- Hundreds of bug fixes
- OS X 10.11 or later