Developer website: No Magic, Inc.
MagicDraw is a visual UML modeling and CASE tool with teamwork support. Designed for business analysts, software analysts, programmers, qa engineers, and documentation writers, this dynamic and versatile development tool facilitates analysis and design of Object Oriented (OO) systems and databases. It provides the industry's best code engineering mechanism (with full round-trip support for J2EE, C#, C++, CORBA IDL programming languages, .NET, XML Schema, WSDL), as well as database schema modeling, DDL generation and reverse engineering facilities.
Version 19.0 SP2:
- Resource/Plugin Manager on Premises,
- Customizing Tree View in Matrices,
- New Predefined Metric Suites for SysML and MagicGrid,
- Validation-based Metric Definition,
- Managing Navigation in Diagrams,
- New Way to Create Relations, and
- Assigning Keyboard Shortcuts Using the Redesigned Keyboard Panel.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Java SE 7 update 25 or later
- Demo requires registration