Developer website: The Omni Group
OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We've had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in the standard version, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who's looking for an in-depth diagramming application that's still priced below the competition, you've come to the right place.
Note: Ready for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Dark Mode - OmniGraffle now supports Dark Mode on macOS Mojave 10.14
- Control Point Size Preference - Added an option in the Appearance preference pane for the size of handles. This preference controls the size of selection handles, Bézier points, Bézier control handles, line midpoints, and magnets
- Quick Connect - When using the Line tool, holding the command key while clicking to a connect a line to a shape will now create a magnet where you clicked, and the line will automatically connect to that magnet
- AppleScript - Brought back support for current export settings in AppleScript and fixed a couple bugs with export properties. Also fixed a bug causing incomplete exports when calling close immediately after export
- Performance - Improved Inspector performance when many documents are open at once.
- Undo - Fixed a couple bugs that prevented undo from working correctly with Auto Layout and with Enforce Style
- Bézier Points - Fixed a bug that caused Bézier points to be hidden behind objects in the foreground. Now Bézier points behave like selection handles and always draw on top of other shapes so they are available to be manipulated
- Tool Hot Keys - Fixed a bug with Tool Hot Keys that would occasionally cause them to stop working
- Line Labels - Fixed a bug that prevented lines from connecting to the labels of other lines
- Touch Bar - Fixed a bug that caused the slider to not track with your finger when resizing an object from the Touch Bar
- Crows Feet - Fixed a bug with the Crows Feet line ending that prevented it from resizing on screen when the size was adjusted in the inspector
- Export - Fixed a bug that caused the Current Canvas export to export the wrong canvas if canvases had been reordered in the document
- Export - Fixed a bug that caused the Export Area setting to not be remembered for subsequent exports after exporting to PDF
- Orthogonal Line Routing - Fixed some line routing bugs reported by users
- macOS 10.13 or later