Storyist is a powerful story development tool for novelists and screenwriters. With an intuitive interface that puts you in control, Storyist provides:
- A word processor with a page layout view and support for headers, footers, and style sheets.
- A storyboard with customizable story sheets for tracking your plot, characters, and settings.
- A project manager with fast, project-wide search capabilities to keep your writing organized and accessible.
- Storyist now imports Scrivener projects created in Scrivener v2.7 in addition to projects created in v2.6 and earlier.
- The project view no longer displays a black background in OS X 10.11 El Capitan after returning from full-screen mode.
- The inspector now displays correctly when returning from full screen mode in dark mode on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Storyboard more...
- OS X 10.9 or later