Mellel is the leading word processor for OS X and has been widely considered the industry standard since its inception. Mellel focuses on writers and scholars for technical writing and multilingual word processing. It offers special tools to help you write and organize long documents easily. If you need multilingual support or are writing bi-directional text, Mellel is just the thing for you: Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, and Syriac never looked better on a Mac. Even if you don't need all the bells and whistles, Mellel is still the right choice for you: clean, stable, and easy to use.
- Improved support for font substitution with Coptic text
- Added Coptic, Thai, and Lao scripts to secondary-font script list
- Updated German hyphenation dictionary
- Added support for ')' bracketing for citations
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to crash when closing a window while in fullscreen mode
- Fixed an issue when selecting a font family more...
- OS X 10.6 or later