Developer website: Jim Graham
WordSearch 4 has been redesigned and written from the ground up but still maintains the ease of use and features of it’s predecessor with the enhancements available in a modern AppleMac application.
- Input words by typing them into a table
- Input words by dragging and dropping a file containing words from the finder onto a WordSearch 4 document
- Input words by importing a file containing words to a WordSearch 4 document
- Input words by dragging words from one WordSearch 4 document to another one
- Input words by dragging text from another program such as Pages, Textedit, Safari, Firefox etc.
- in sizes from 8 x 8 to 32 x 32
- in up to 50 user defined shapes.
- A wysiwyg print preview display with the following:-
- Toggle between words and clues
- scramble the letters of the words (anagrams)
- display the words in one of two coded fonts
- adjust font and size, vertical spacing, and horizontal position used in words, wordsearch, and clues
- Print multiple wordsearches each one created from the same words but each one being different from every other one.
- Print a solution to a wordsearch, even multiple wordsearches.
Note: The downloadable demo is version 1.3.0; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 1.4.7.
- Minor bug fixes
- Now runs correctly on retina screens
- Recoded sections to ensure program will run in future versions of the OS
- OS X 10.9 or later