MailboxManager is a utility to remote-check in one go one or several POP3 Mailboxes (i.e. Mailboxes you access through Emailer applications such as Mail, Thunderbird, Eudora and the like, or through a browser) and fully manage their messages (inspect, delete, answer/forward/redirect etc.) before downloading them.
- Mailbox: it is possible to get the list of all its messages or a selection of them (ex. the last five messages, or messages from 7 to 11); and if you leave copy of them on the server, you can retrieve only the last (new) ones.
- Messages: of each message you can view its partial or full content; and when necessary, the message can be answered/redirected/forwarded. Its attachments too can be inspected and downloaded to disk. Should you find any undesired message, you have the option to mark it as SPAM and to delete it.
- Databases: the SPAM database offers criteria to mark as SPAM incoming messages; while the White List database holds the addresses of friendly mails that --when checking mail-- will be marked as such.
- Quitting MailboxManager, your Emailer application can be automatically launched to retrieve the remaining messages (or your browser may automatically connect to a site supporting Mail OnLine).
- Scheduled mail-checking supported.