Dru's easy-to-use features enable the user to create a document with ease - without the complications associated with other professional, high price programs. It only takes a few simple clicks to create eye-catching presentations such as: brochures, letters, fillable forms, logos, quick HTML prototyping, and other graphical elements.
- Object browser allows greater understanding the organization of graphical projects by instantly categorizing your project's graphical objects.
- Page browser makes for quick and easy access to multiple pages in a document, all while saving on screen real-estate.
- The Duplicate & Repeat function allows for quick and easy repetition of graphics objects by reducing the need to use multiple copy and paste commands.
- Smart Shapes such as the Polygon tool and the Star tool.
- Drop shadow and Effects tools allow the application of drop shadows and filter effects to vectors and grouped objects.
- Shape Tools provides several functions that allows the creation of new shapes from two different shapes. Supported Shape Tools are Clipping, Compound, Union, Intersection, Cutout, Outline, Exclude and Divide.
- Story Editor gives the user focused text editing.
- Text to Shape allows text objects to be converted to shape outlines.
- Forms tool allows the creation of fillable PDF forms.
- Master Pages allow the sharing of common objects among multi-pages.
- PDF documents can be imported directly, allowing forms-fields, and other graphical objects to be added and then saved to a new PDF document.
- SVG documents can be imported, allowing other graphical objects to be added and then exported to a new Dru document, a PDF document, TIFF image or HTML document.
- File can also import media types such JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, PSD.