Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
The published price is for a single-user license for OS X only, see the pricing page for other license options.
- Add Metal Compute Benchmark to iOS and macOS.
- Improve support for Ryzen processors.
- Fix a crash that could occur on Skylake-E processors.
- Fix crashes that could occur on when running Compute Benchmarks on low-end GPUs.
- Fix memory leaks in OpenCL workloads.
- Enable AArch32 cryptography instructions in Android ARMv7 build.
- OS X 10.10.5 or later