Goldfish is the easy-to-use solution to design stunning, custom websites in very little time, using the latest HTML5 technologies. We come from the creative world, and understand how you think as an illustrator, creative, and designer. All our knowledge and our experience in developing websites, informed by the feedback from the Goldfish community, are now in Goldfish 4.
Goldfish Standard Features
- Gorgeous designs for the creation of your website in only minutes
- Efficient and intuitive creation with the unique Goldfish construction kit
- Assistance by the use of templates for pages and page areas
- Design your website freely with text, images and other content
- Customized website for smartphones and tablets
- Automatic forwarding to a customized page, depending on the device, operating system or language
- Same typography on all devices by rendering fonts and support for Adobe Typekit *
- Retina graphics and support for resolution independent SVG vector graphics
- HTML5 audio and video, as well as integration of YouTube videos
- Dynamic menus with customizable design and customizable features
- Buttons for like and share for all major communities
- Professional image gallery and slideshow in multiple different styles
- Entirely customizable e-mail, contact, and booking forms with SPAM protection
- Dynamic visitor counter in many pleasent styles
- Automatically generated sitemap for finding a page quickly
- Integration of external websites in iFrames
- Guestbook where your website visitors can post comments and annotations
- Blog and CMS for posting content without Goldfish, directly on your website with comments and RSS Feed
- Embed code snippets e.g. for GoogleMaps, Flickr or Facebook
- Integration of Google Analytics with data protection rules
- Pinning of backgrounds and page areas when scrolling (the background or area is fixed)
- Prepared for the Fishbeam Clips library with over 1000 clips **
- Publish your website directly via FTP with SSL encryption
- Export your website as HTML files
- Goldfish generates modern HTML5 and CSS code complying with official standards
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
* The use of Adobe Typekit possibly requires a paid registration on the Typekit website.
** The Fishbeam clip library is not part of Goldfish, and can be purchased separately.