Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
- Cards View: Quick Search didn’t filter the cards in the list
- First Letter folder option was not using the Sort Names
- Loan Manager Screen: Search was not working
- macOS 10.12 Sierra: Full Screen Mode: "Add Cover" popup appears under the Edit Screen
- Internal Images: Templates images were not updated after editing an item
- OS X 10.7 or later