Eddie is a programmer's editor for OS X.
- Fast, simple and lightweight native Cocoa app with serious power under the hood
- Ideal for Obj-C/C++11 development, Python, Swift, HTML, Perl, Lua, etc.
- Powerful coding features such as code completion and symbol lookup, function popup and syntax coloring as well as C++/Obj-C prototyper that makes writing code a snap
- Optional tabbed windows, multi-pane windows
- An extensive array of capable, fully configurable keyboard shortcuts, such as Smart Swap
- Multiple clipboards with extended functionality
Syntax coloring improvements
- JSON support
- Fixed lockup when starting to edit an empty makefile
- Made new shell tab correctly re-color on first draw
- Swift syntax coloring improvements
- Find In Next File now works even if multi-file search is off
- Better handling of revealing multi-line match
- OS X 10.9 or later