launches programs and documents, and accesses folders with a single click. Stores over 600 programs, files and folders on one pallet. Organize your programs, files and folders on an expandable pallet. Instead of cluttering your OS X Dock and desktop with icons, drag your favorite files and folders to Icon Pallet.
- Drag an icon of any file, folder or program to a blank square to install the link on Icon Pallet.
- Drag a document to one of the application icons on Icon Pallet to open the dragged document within that application.
- Hold the control key down while clicking on an icon on Icon Pallet (or right-click if you have a two-button mouse) to open a document within a folder, or to see menu options for each icon.
- Hover the mouse over an icon on Icon Pallet to see the file name. Hold the command key down while hovering to see the full path name showing where the original file, folder or program is located.
- Breathe easier with Icon Pallet holding all your favorite Mac goodies right where you want them, ready to go. With Icon Pallet, you're in control.