ATutor is the first fully inclusive LCMS, complying with the W3C WCAG 1.0 accessibility specifications at the AA+ level, allowing access to all potential
- MultiSite ATutor Updates: Additional modifications have been made to ATutor Multisite for added stability, including better support for subsite custom themes, and for automated upgrading of multisite installations.
- Expanded Metadata: For courses that are public and should be indexed by external search engines, keyword, description, and title metadata has been improved
- OS X 10.3.9 or later
- HTTP Web Server is required. (We recommend Apache2)
- PHP version 5.0.2+ (ATutor 2.1.1 supports PHP 5.4+), with apxs2, zlib, mysql, gd, jpeg-dir, and curl, with mbstring support enabled.
- MySQL 4.1.10+ or later is required.