Developer website: Archiware GmbH
Its modular design allows optimal adaptation to customer requirements. In case of continuously growing production data volume customers can easily add further modules or server and clients. This offers customers more flexibility, more security, more efficient storage, an optimal engagement of resources and a considerable reduction of costs.
P5 comprises four modules:
- P5 Synchronize
- P5 Backup
- P5 Backup2Go
- P5 Archive
Learn more about these modules in the new P5 here.
Note: The price reflects the minimum configuration of the P5 suite. Learn more about pricing here.
- Fixed lookup selection when generating entries for root.
- Fixed query expression when selecting/sorting nodes on backup time column.
- Fixed sync cycle management during cycle purge.
- Improved notifications for index saves and archive jobs. They were wronlgy reported as regular
- backup jobs.
- The CLI [ArchiveSelection addfrom] now properly honours incremental setup.
- Added new CLI [ArchiveSelection addfile] and [ArchiveSelection addfileabs] commands.
- Recompiled Linux Sqlite package in 32-bit to allow 64-bit file offsets.
- Fixed cross-platform character conversion introduced in V5.2.1 by changes for special archive
- Fixed B2Go template propagation to local workstation.
- Fixed large-file support for V4-compatibility indexes.
- Fixed FinderInfo issues for restores on Helios volumes when operating in 64-bit mode.
- Fixed B2Go automatic update when several workstations start updating the same time (overlap).
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Installation for OS X 10.6 or later included in download