Developer website: ABSoft
Neat Image for Photoshop is a digital filter plug-in designed to reduce visible noise and grain in digital photographic images. It is a tool for owners of digital cameras, flatbed and slide scanners; and is for use by both professional photographers, and digital image processing enthusiasts.
Neat Image not only reduces the high ISO noise associated with image sensors (CMOS, CCD) in digital cameras and scanners, it can also reduce the film grain visible in scanned slides and negatives, JPEG artifacts of overcompressed images, and color banding, and at the same time makes images sharper. Neat Image is indispensable in low-light, sport, and action photography.
Available in three editions: Demo (free), Home ($39.90), and Pro ($79.90).
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Added a set of generic noise profiles
- Improved hardware compatibility with AMD GPUs: - Added support for AMD Radeon Pro 555/560/570/575/580 - Added support for AMD Radeon RX 460/470/480/560/570/580
- Improved metadata (EXIF) compatibility with the latest Nikon cameras
- Several minor bugs have been fixed
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- One of the following:
- Photoshop CS3 or newer
- Photoshop Elements 6 or newer
- Photoline 15 or newer
- Affinity Photo 1.4.1 or newer