- Small, simple, and resides in the menu bar
- Monitors my network for a good connection. If the connection is lost, let me know with an alert the second it comes back online.
- Quickly copy my WAN and LAN IP address to the menu bar.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6.6 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Improvements to 'Launch at Login'
- Added 'Yosemite' style status icons
- Changed 'Launch at Login' to conform to Apples sandbox limit changes in OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Changed the mechanism for how network devices are identified
- OS X 10.6.6 or later